BCA in India
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) is one of the best programmes for those who wish to work in the sector of information technology (Information Technology). The program’s primary objective is to provide a pathway for admission to computer-related courses for youngsters who have completed their 10+2 and wish to pursue a career in IT/Computing. With the rapid expansion of India’s IT industry, the demand for computer-savvy workers is increasing. The primary goal of the course is to give research-based training to improve software development. With the growing need for IT in India, possibilities in the IT field are expanding on a daily basis. BCA courses teach students how to utilise technology successfully and efficiently.
The BCA programme is a low-cost education that prepares students for careers in the IT industry. Students interested in computer applications must enrol in a BCA course. This Bachelor’s degree programme seeks to improve the abilities needed to analyse, design, and execute computerised solutions. Computer applications, data structures, advanced programming, network foundations, database management system, software engineering, web programming, and visual programming are among the technical disciplines covered in the BCA degree.
Eligibility for BCA:
- BCA admissions are accessible to students who have passed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with at least 50% marks in Math or Information Practice.
- The candidate must pass the university/admission institute’s exams.
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years old, and the maximum age should be 22-25 years old.
Top Universities/ College for BCA in India:
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University(IPU)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University
- Jamia hamdard University
- Amity university
- Sharda University
- Galgotias University
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (MAIT)
- Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS)
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology (MSIT)
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS)
- IITM Janakpuri
- Department of Computer Science Christ, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Kristu Jayanti College, Bengaluru
- Stella Maris College, Tamil Nadu
- St. Josephs College, Bengaluru
- Amity International Business School, Noida
- St. Xaviers College, Delhi